From ubiquitous internet access to precise climate monitoring and affordable space tourism, a new golden age of space economy led by the commercial sector is upon us. How can investors, companies, and governments leverage this estimated $1 trillion industry to benefit society?
This is a panel discussion hosted by the World Economic Forum, with:
· Richard Ambrose, Executive Vice-President, Space Systems, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company, USA
· Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister and Minister for Communications, Media and Culture of Luxembourg
· Howard L. Lance, Chief Executive Officer, Maxar Technologies, USA
· Ion Yadigaroglu, Managing Partner, Capricorn Investment Group, USA
· Jamie Heller, Business Editor, The Wall Street Journal, USA